Central California Off-Road Cyclists (CCORC) is a nonprofit organization and a chapter of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) uniting bicyclists, retailers and manufactures in Central California. Our goal is to represent the interest of off-road bicyclist in the Central California Region.
We are committed to:
- Securing and maintaining access to trails in the Central California Area.
- Promoting the appreciation of and care for public lands.
- Educating users in the safe and responsible use of mountain bicycles.
- Promoting trail protocol to help all trail users act safely and consistently during encounters.
- Contributing to the building, maintenance and patrolling of trails.
- Unify bicyclists into an effective responsible group.
- Defining problems and developing solutions.
- Working with other user groups and land managers to resolve conflicts.
- Developing and promoting Multi-Use Trails.
- Providing a local organization that Local, State and Federal Agencies can work with.
- Working with other Local, State and National Bicyclist Organizations to promote the interest of mountain bicyclists.
- Promoting a positive image of mountain bicyclists to other User Groups, Land Managers and the General Public.
- Being a social club that organizes group rides, clinics and events.
Your tax-deductible membership contribution entitles you to great benefits including:
- IMBA Membership Kit with IMBA’s Dirty Movie DVD, stickers and membership card
- Subaru VIP Discount; Get $1,300 – $3,300 off MSRP on a new or leased Subaru
- Subscription to a magazine of your choice — choose Bicycling (a $10 value), Dirt Rag digital edition, Mountain Flyer, Switchback digital edition or Velo digital edition
- Discounts on bike gear and outdoor equipment, IMBA events, trips and insurance
- 4 issues per year of IMBA Trail News and monthly eNews
Basic membership is $30 per year. JOIN NOW!